- Oriental Hotel Okinawa Resort & Spa
- Universal Room
A barrier-free room is a kind way to provide a safe environment.
Sliding doors provide easy access for wheelchairs,
and handrails in the bathrooms give support as necessary. Outlets and light switches are placed in easy to access positions.
Bed arrangements also allow easy access. We have the largest number of universal design rooms in Japan.
Universal Design Room
Universal Room Features
There are Universal Rooms on each floor, and some are available as barrier-free rooms.
- Features for all Universal Rooms
- The main door and bathroom door are sliding doors.
- A handrail is installed by the toilet.
- There are handrails installed in the bathtub and shower area.
- Features for Barrier-Free Rooms
- Room key placement is at a low position.
- Low positioning of switches (1 m from the floor).
- Low positioning of clothes rack in closet.
- Wheelchair-accessible writing desk.
- Automatic toilet flushing and installation of an emergency button next to the toilet seat.
- In case of emergency, guests are notified with a flashing light.
As there are no steps, this room is easy to use for elderly people or wheelchair users.
|Room Location||Universal Room 5-9F
High Floor Universal Room 10-13F
|Number of Rooms||36 rooms|
Amenities / Facilities
|Amenities||Toothbrush / Toothpaste / Hand Wash / Face Towel / Bath Towel / Shampoo / Conditioner / Body Soap / ※Shower Cap / ※Cotton Swab / ※Cotton / ※Hairbrush / ※Razor / Sleepwear / Slippers / Coffee
※This item can be picked up from the Amenity Base on the Lobby Floor.
|Room Facilities||Air Conditioning / Electric Kettle / Refrigerator / TV (free VOD system) / Wi-Fi / LAN Line (free) / LAN Cable / Washlet / Scale / Safety Box / Hair Dryer|
- There is a designated smoking area outside the front door on the Lobby Floor. Smoking is prohibited in the entire building. All rooms and balconies are non-smoking.
Questions we receive from our guests are summarized below. Please read them before contacting us.